Replenish. Revitalize. Restore.
- Now you can order from my complete online supplement and herbal dispensary -
I've partnered with Fullscript to provide you with convenient, affordable, and easy access to all of the supplements that I use in both my home and my practice. I chose Fullscript because they are committed to quality and they guarantee proper packaging and shipping for your safety. You can also rest assured that what's on the label is in the bottle - a promise not all online distributors can make.
The B+LHN dispensary has a comprehensive selection of professional-grade, natural supplements and botanicals from some of the most respected and trusted companies in the industry: Designs For Health, Thorne, Pure Encapsulations, Douglas Laboratories, Herb Pharm, BioRay, Seeking Health, Gaia, and more.
Buy through my dispensary and receive 20% off all purchases, and orders over $50.00 get free shipping.
I've also partnered with Physician's Exclusive, creators of two products I recommend to just about every client I work with, because I consider them both to be so vital to creating and maintaining optimal health - MegaSporeBiotic and MegaQuinone K2-7.
As the name suggests, Physician's Exclusive sells only to practitioners. Place your order through me and I will have it drop shipped to you.
While natural supplements can provide many health benefits, just because something is natural doesn’t mean it’s safe. Also, while adverse reactions are rare, they can occur in anyone—even to a supplement that doesn’t cause reactions in most people. Therefore, having some guidelines for safe use is important. Before you start any supplement here are key safety rules:
- Don’t start supplements if you’re on prescription medications without the guidance of a licensed primary-care provider, preferably the one prescribing those medications. Not all herbs, supplements, and medications go well together.
- More is not better: do not exceed the daily doses or length of time for use
- If you develop a rash, nausea, headache, or any other new symptom within a few days of starting a supplement, with no other explanation for the symptom, discontinue the supplement.
- I do not recommend the use of supplements in this program during pregnancy unless otherwise specified for specific nutrients. Unless otherwise specified, many are safe as directed while breast-feeding, but use at your own discretion or on the advice of your midwife or doctor, and if you notice any changes in your baby’s digestion, a rash develops, or you notice any other symptom after starting a supplement, discontinue taking that supplement.
- Use only reliable supplements.
Every person has the right to provide self-care for themselves and their families. While I fully incorporate natural supplements and botanicals into both my personal health and professional practice, it's important to make sure that you're getting an appropriate assessment and care for all symptoms and medical conditions. Further, any individual can have a negative reaction to any substance – even natural supplements. Bio+Logical Health and Nutrition/Jason Boyd cannot be responsible for any choices or purchases you make, and urge you to use the same caution with any herbal or nutritional supplements you’d use with any medications. All supplement information is provided here for your education only. Purchases made through Fullscript are handled solely by Fullscript. Therefore, please direct all questions about products, purchases, order status, and re-orders with Fullscript and not Bio+Logical Health and Nutrition. Physician's Exclusive products are shipped directly from Physician's Exclusive. However, since your order is placed through Bio+Logical Health and Nutrition, I'll be happy to help if you have a question about the status of your order. Please email me at email@example.com.